Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Exciting News! Wedding Conference in Turks & Caicos

Great exciting news! I have been asked to speak at the 5th Annual Wedding Conference of the Canadian Wedding Planners being held this year at Beaches, Turks and Caicos. The president of the association, Danielle Andrews and I met earlier this year in New York at the Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Celebrate Romance Conference in Plaza Hotel, NY, where I announced that I have embarked on writing a book "Caribbean Wedding Style".
The other speakers for this conference include the following wedding professionals:
With my 15 years of professional experience as a wedding planner and designer, I will be sharing tips and trends for destination weddings in the Caribbean
. There is a constant rise on the number of couples who choose destination weddings over traditional weddings and the Caribbean is the very top choice amongst destinations. The gorgeous beaches, the perfect weather all year round, the top of the line service and amenities all add up to the charm that the Caribbean has to offer.

I'm so excited to be travelling to Turks and Caicos and to meet these wonderful planners from Canada! See you all in paradise!

Sponsors:


No comments: