Monday, January 11, 2010

A Red Letter Wedding Day in the Cayman Islands

When I personally saw this wedding at the Grand Old House, I literally stopped in my own tracks! The use of the red for this wedding is simply glorious! Just look at how bold each red element is. Ahmed, a Celebrations wedding coordinator extra-ordinaire, worked closely with the bride and the Celebrations Design Team in putting together a wedding that made everyone present see red, literally!

From the opulent floral centerpieces of luscious red roses on gold candelabras...


P1092518edit
Photography by: Celebrations

to the vibrant red rose pomanders hanging from the draped ceiling


P1092507edit
Photography by: Celebrations


to the mini red rose topiaries sitting on top of renaissance inspired urns surrounded by assorted gold votive holders

P1092546edit
Photography by: Celebrations

to the gorgeous red fabric used on the dining tables and the gold chivari chairs

P1092488edit
Photography by: Celebrations


and the ambient lighting all around the wedding reception area.


Indeed, it was a Red Letter Day for this stunning Guatemalan bride and her dashing groom!


Congratulations Daniella & Gregory!

3 comments:

Ahmed Elkaswani said...

WOW! Gorgeous wedding! Congratulations Daniella & Greg! The wedding turned out exactly how we envisioned it!

I wish you all the best!!!!

Unknown said...

My wedding day was more than perfect! Ahmed (Rebecca as well) at Celebrations made the Grand Old House even more stunning than it already is. It turned out just as envisioned!David did such an amazing job at capturing all our special moments [[thank you]]!! All the staff at the Grand Old House went above and beyond ... and the food was delicious! [[thank you Petra and Leslo]] We had an amazing band Suite Elite they kept the celebration going all night. Martin (VIP Productions) I can't wait to see our video I know it will be amazing. Thanks to God our special day gave us the best start to our eternal journey! Our family and friends made it that much more special!I had the cutest and most special Honor Flower Girl, Libni, my baby sister [[I love you always!!]] To my handsome husband and best partner in the world ... I love you Greg!

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I love to read stories like this. Just add some pics :)