Saturday, February 6, 2010

Jimmy Rollins Wedding in Cayman featured in US Weekly!!!

I'm currently blogging at Miami Airport as my flight to Orlando got delayed for a few hours. I'm actually enroute to attend the American Rental Association Annual Conference and Trade Show in Orlando. Given that I had time to kill, I decided to grab a copy of US Weekly. When I got to page 51, I got the biggest surprise ever!!!!! Jimmy Rollins's wedding in Cayman got featured in US Weekly!!!

You can just imagine how thrilled I am to see a Celebrations designed and coordinated wedding featured in US Weekly. The article mentioned the perfect weather, the 6-foot cake with 3 flavors that Celebrations' very own, Anne Ogden created. It even went as far as mentioning that the 100-foot aisle runner had baseball stitching, a design element that I thought would be a very special tribute to Jimmy's illustrious career in Major League baseball.

jimmy rollins,cayman wedding,johari smith,us weekly,destination wedding,joanne brown,celebrations,cayman islands,caymans,grand cayman,joanne brown events,jo anne brown


Really, really feel so proud of all the work that my team and I at Celebrations have put in for these AH-mazingly gorgeous wedding.

Again, thank you Jimmy and Johari for such a great priviledge of making your dream wedding come true!

No comments: