Friday, February 8, 2008
Tips for Valentine’s Day from Celebrations
Valentine's Day is an occasion to openly express love to your beloved and what better way to do so than by means of flowers! Every year lovers use flowers as the medium to convey their feelings for their Valentine. Of all the flowers used on a Valentine's Day most commonly used Valentine's Day flower is the red Rose as this flower is traditionally recognized as the symbol of love and passion. The designers at Celebrations have created some beautiful arrangements using our finest rich velvety roses to ensure you’re loved one smiles with delight on Valentine’s Day!
Here at Celebrations’ we specialize in creating unique floral displays and gifts to suit everyone’s needs. The staff at Celebrations have years of valuable experience in helping customers to choose the perfect gift for every situation. Why not call into our store in the Mirco Centre for a free consultation and let us help you create a truly unique and special Valentine’s Day gift experience! To further reduce stress levels, we have come up with some easy tips on how to make love blossom and sparks fly this Valentine’s Day!
1. Create your own Valentine’s Day card. Compose a poem or an expression of love that expresses your personality and deliver it to her personally.
2. Create a "recollection collection" scrapbook filled with favorite photographs, love letters, keepsakes from special occasions, and cherished mementos. See our huge selection of beautiful frames to make the memories last!
3. Valentine’s Day is the one day a year where you get to show your loved one exactly how much you love so why not buy her something special from our huge selection of romantic gifts.
4. Make a CD of your favorite songs as a couple including love songs that you both enjoy listening to. At Celebrations, we have a wide variety of romantic CDs. Wrap them all together with red ribbon or better still let us do it for you!
5. Prepare your loved one’s favorite dinner and serve it on a romantically set table and dine by candlelight on Valentine’s Day. At Celebrations, we have a huge collection of beautiful table sets and candles to create the perfect romantic atmosphere.
6. If you plan to propose at home, sprinkle rose petals around the house. Place our heart-shaped candles around your home to create the right mood. Then, enjoy a quiet, romantic evening never to be forgotten.
Shop online at http://www.celebrationsgifts.com/ or call 949 2044 to order today!